Gracious and inviting New England inspired home clad in granite and stained cedar shingles, completed in 2019. Home is highly detailed with 10 foot (9.5 upper floor) coffered and vaulted ceilings, ...
Gracious and inviting New England inspired home clad in granite and stained cedar shingles, completed in 2019. Home is highly detailed with 10 foot (9.5 upper floor) coffered and vaulted ceilings, wainscoting, marble, slate and hardwood floors, and abundant built-ins. Barrel vaulted two-story entry leads to an oversized fireplace library paneled in sapele wood, dramatically ceilinged living room, formal dining room. Kitchen filled with Sub Zero and Wolf appliances, two dishwashers, warming drawer, microwave and pebble ice machine, large center island, and granite and marble countertops. Family room with large bi-fold door for indoor-outdoor living and a granite and bluestone fireplace and hearth. Butler's pantry and a walk-in pantry off the kitchen. Laundry room. Paneled elevator calls to all three levels. Upper level has a master bedroom suite with two walk-in closets, dramatic beamed ceiling, and French doors to large balcony. Two additional en-suite bedrooms. The lower level has a charming and large recreation/media room with kitchenette, three en-suite bedrooms, and storage/mechanical/technology rooms. The half-acre lot has bluestone hardscape; a large covered patio with fans, heaters, and sound system; pool with Baja shelf, spa, slide and waterfall in natural stone; and a granite clad outdoor kitchen. Detached 3 car garage with storage room. Ubiquity WiFi, Sonos sound, security, and water treatment systems. Lovely combination of period detail and modern amenities.
• New England style home clad with stained cedar shingles and granite squares and rectangles.
• Pennsylvania bluestone front porch, back patio, and hardscape.
• Most of the flooring is hardwood, marble, or slate; some of the bedrooms are carpeted in a Stanton wool carpet.
• Lightweight concrete and insulation between floors; all walls are insulated.
• Elevator calls to all three floors.
• Ceilings on all three levels are 9.5 to 10 feet.
• Most of the light fixtures are from Visual Comfort.
• Inset custom cabinetry throughout.
• Whole house integrated Ubiquity WiFi (7 access points—no dead spots, secure and guest access, WiFi cellular calling throughout the house and backyard); multiple phone lines.
• All bedrooms wired with cable and cat6.
• Security system.
• 6 zone Sonos sound system (can be independent or unified).
• 4 zone HVAC, Nest thermostats and video doorbell.
• Security system installed and monitored by Altech security.
• Whole house water filtration and water softener, tank and tankless water heaters.
• Aluminum clad windows.
• Concrete tile roof; water and conduit installed for future solar panels.
• Jandi WiFi remote controls for the pool, spa, and water feature.
• Integrated gate and garage door controls.
• Landscape lighting in the front and back yards.
• Paneled entry hall with barrel vault ceiling and cove lighting detail.
• Living room with fireplace, piano recess, and dramatically lit cathedral ceiling.
• Dining room with coffered ceiling.
• Large library with sapele mahogany paneling and bookcases, window seat, fireplace with hand painted tile surround, and coffered ceiling.
• Powder bath with sapele and marble vanity.
• Separate Pool Bathroom with stall shower and entrance to the outside.
• Laundry room with granite countertops, sink, laundry chute, built-ins for washer/dryer, and lots of storage.
• Great room consisting of kitchen, eating nook, and family room. Beams and tongue-in-groove ceiling throughout the space.
• Kitchen with Walk-in Pantry and Butler’s Pantry leading to Dining Room.
• Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances.
• Built in pebble ice machine.
• Countertops in Virginia Mist granite and Montclair Danby marble from Vermont.
• Spacious island with microwave and integrated warming drawer.
• Farmhouse sinks and two dishwashers.
• Marble tile backsplash.
• Family room has granite and Pennsylvania bluestone fireplace with a wall of built-ins.
• French door and 5-panel bifold French door opens indoor-outdoor living to a covered patio with ceiling fans, heaters, sound system, and bluestone flooring.
• Master Suite with beamed ceiling, French doors, and large balcony.
• Two walk-in closets and a laundry chute.
• Master bathroom with separate water closet containing toilet and bidet.
• Large double vanity.
• Jetted tub and stall shower with rain head and handheld shower head.
• Mirrored built-in storage cabinet.
• Two additional en-suite bedrooms (one with an annex/play room).
• Great room with kitchenette, wood ceiling detail, shiplap wainscoting, three storage closets, and French doors leading to stairwell with stairs to backyard.
• Wired for large TV and for projection TV.
• Three en-suite bedrooms.
• Two mechanical rooms and additional storage closets.
• Natural stone pool with spa, slide, mosaic glass water-line tile, and waterfall created with locally sourced natural boulders.
• Pennsylvania bluestone and concrete hardscape. Covered patio with ceiling fans, heaters, and sound system.
• Detached three car garage — two side by side spaces plus one tandem space. Secure storage room located behind car area. Plumbed for sink with hot and cold water. Wired for ultra-high speed electric car charging.
• Stone clad Outdoor Kitchen with professional grill, sink, outdoor refrigerator, and room for barstools.
• Outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
• Mature oak trees and lovely landscaping.
• Back portion of lot is flat and large enough for a pickleball or other sport court (currently large grassy area), privacy hedge screen.